Anger is a destructive emotion; there is no more dangerous and counter-productive emotion of rage. No matter what the situation is, but it is undeniable that its impact on our lives is not healthy and much less positive.
It is true, however, that we experience it almost every day, but when we give it uncontrollably, it is not beneficial to us and can cause us truly disastrous consequences: it makes us suffer, feel helpless and frustrated, it loses balance and dignity.
It leads us to violence, layoffs, unbearable climate … In any case, it takes away energy and gives us enormous power to the other, giving it the chance to control us.
Many of us have difficulty managing the situations that give us anger, but we cannot let this overwhelm our lives because it is harmful to us and to people around us.
When we are attached to the work or we argue with a loved one … And again when dealing with intrusive people. What do we do?
In such situations, we often burst and unconscious, risk to ruin everything.
The mental state of anger is very bad and takes us in uncontrollable moments by destroying our days often.
Even small events of everyday life can trigger uncontrollable anger, but the consequences of our behavior, when we are in such a mental state, are compromising.
Anger management is a serious matter
If we really want to learn how to handle anger, we must start from within ourselves and self-hypnosis can make a difference. When we sometimes realize that despite the effort we make we cannot control, the reason lies in the programming of our minds. We have to change our way of responding to the anger we feel and that can only do so from the deeper part of ourselves.
In order to properly master our answers to anger, we must reprogram our unconscious.
The self-hypnosis can do more … It helps you to learn how to not identify more with that emotion.
Therefore, the process becomes automatic, that is, those emotions that made you react angry at first, they do not do it anymore.
How to Manage Anger – Effective Strategy
How does self-hypnosis help in managing anger? It is simple to change our attitudes towards this emotion and the situations that cause it.
- It makes it possible to change the way we express it.
- It helps us to create a detachment from things and do not take them so much on STAFF … In fact this is one of the main reasons for losing control.
- It helps us understand that anger is a natural emotion and even “declare to be angry” is natural … What is not unnatural, however, is to let the anger take over us.
In fact, self-hypnosis allows us to experiment with new patterns of thought and communication, allowing emotions to flow better within us.
Here is a self-hypnosis exercise to start dealing with anger …
- Make sure you are comfortable sitting in a comfortable place where you will not be disturbed.
- Indulge in you a state of deep calm and focused on breathing.
- Once you feel sufficiently calm and relaxed, you begin to see a positive image of you … An image that amplifies your “Being master in managing the emotion of anger.”
- Focus on this image and make it as vivid as possible on all your senses.
- If you distract, go back and start from the beginning.
Train with the exercise every day and you will be able to begin to observe your first success in managing yourself of situations that stimulate your emotions of anger.
Self-hypnosis can be very useful in your efforts to manage the bad emotions… You will thus be able to live a better life.